Account Sales Executive [ HIGH COMMISSION BASE]
Do you have the ability to make a phone call feel like an in-person conversation?
Can you overcome objections and confidently close the deal?
Do you thrive in a competitive environment always striving to win?
Do you settle for nothing less than crushing set goals? Are you relentless about follow-up, quick-witted, and hungry?
If you can answer, “YES” to these questions – THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!
We are looking to add an Account (Sales) Executive to our growing team. Every Account (Sales) Executive is located in Woodbridge, Virginia, and enjoys the benefits of high and Recurring Commission.
We’re looking for an Account (Sales) Executive with the following:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Prior experience working in customer service or sales role preferred
- Experience working with phone dialer and CRM’s
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Proven track record of exceeding objectives and goals
- A self-driven, ambitious, and professional attitude
- Ability to effectively follow a script, take feedback and be coached as needed
- Hours & Availability. Must be able to work 9 am to 6 pm ET, including weekends
Because Infiniti Media Group is up-in-coming our team members often pitch in wherever necessary. However, as an Account (Sales) Executive you can expect to spend most of your time doing the following:
- Being RUTHLESS about hitting and exceeding goals – Specifically related to sales metrics (appointments completed per week, sales closed, etc.)
- Following up and calling on current & potential accounts from targeted lists and qualified leads – Like a Boss!
- Working within the confines of shifting calendars and schedules as needed
- Working with existing marketing and sales team to help create effective campaigns that will generate qualified leads
- Being able to clearly demonstrate company/product value to prospects & clients
- Reporting on KPI’s daily and weekly
- Logging all communication in CRM – “If it’s not in our CRM, it didn’t happen”
- Understanding of our target markets, verticals, and specific location terminology
- Discuss with clients and gathering details regarding their needs (project scope, dates & budget obligations)
- Proper team communication to ensure project milestones are consistently hit.
Every Account (Sales) Executive must maintain the following minimum requirements of this position:
- Grasp of language in local market and specific terminology 2 to 3 years demonstrated sales experience
- Positive personality
- Good speaking voice/demeanor Ability to develop rapport Results-oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Stress Management
- Decision-Making Ability
- Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking Ability – quick on their feet
Infiniti Media Group is an emerging leader in the Direct Response Marketing industry. We’ve launched a new service recently and expect to grow beyond that with the addition of great team members in the near future.
If you are looking for…
- High Commission transition into Base + Commission (if goals are met!)
- Participation in the company profit-sharing plan after the initial trial period and exceeding goals
- An excellent position in a high-growth company – We’re just getting started. The water in the bucket is only going to rise, jump in!
- The ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
- All those cool startup perks – Flexible work schedule, free snacks, happy hours, fun events, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
…then Infiniti Media Group LLC is the place to take your career to the next level!
Still, reading? Interested? OK, we want to hear from you!
Glad to see you are still reading! If you’ve made it this far we assume you are pretty serious about the role. To apply, please email the following items to [[email protected] or apply below]:
- Cover letter answering the questions at the top of this ad, and telling us why you’re fired up about this opportunity In your email, include the subject line “I’m Your Next Account (Sales) Executive”
We get a lot of applicants and we want to make sure you’ve read our requirements all the way to the bottom. If you don’t include the items above, you won’t be considered for the position.